This is one of the easiest ways to prospect and convert new clients. This is a quick video on a simple strategy to connect with business owners and decision makers on LinkedIn.
- How to select a niche in LinkedIn groups
- How to assess the viability of that niche based on the groups activity by looking at the groups statistics.
- How to find owners and directors, essentially the decision makers within the group
- How to do an easy search based on title and geographic location
- Research the business owner’s website and personal profile and background.
- Learn how to connect with the business owner and start a discussion with the group.
- How to engage and open the door to doing business with your new contacts.